Sunday 18 March 2012

Piece of my mind

Girlfriend was partying it up in Khaosan with Roommate.
The rooftop bar Gazebo was relaunching itself after renovations, and they were running a free drinks party. I'll likely be checking it out when I get back from Laos.

Now an 80 baht taxi fare away, I was at the Demonic concert press release at Immortal Bar. There was a free bar that night, and I had taken great advantage of that.

Girl and her friend Piece were both prancing around the bar getting up to pranks. They had finished their wai daeng(red wine) and had moved onto a bottle of Jack Daniels. Girl and Jack never really got along, so it wasn't long before she was asleep on the couch.

Girlfriend had told me that Piece was a good kisser, and I was drunk, and I was curious. I asked her if she remembered what I told her when she went with Girlfriend into the bathrooms, and she said she did. I asked her to do it again. She thought for a moment and went to go wait in the bathroom.

A few moments later I followed her, trying my best not to make it too obvious. I had always felt that Piece was disappointed that night we met that I preferred Girl over her, and I confirmed my suspicions as I embraced her. We fell backwards into a stall, my hands running under over her ass and sliding under her shirt.

I stopped for a second to look at her, and she knelt over and started to undo my belt. Somehow through the haze of liquor I woke up and stopped her. She looked up at me, confused. I explained to her that I just wanted to kiss her, taste her, and doing anything more would only serve to piss Girl off.

I was still drunk and veracious... and could barely help myself as I lifted her up and pressed her against the wall, spreading her legs over my shoulders and burying my head in her thighs.

By the time we got back to the party Girl had started to wake up, and had received a second wind. After almost downing another whiskey, she proceeded to sneak up behind the bassist on stage - who was in the middle of a solo - and and pulled his pants down. Dedicated man that, as he just continued playing and laughing.

I admit that I have a rather odd sense of morality, and I couldn't just leave things like that - with my sexual deviancy I find that honesty is required on all matters, so I told Girl about the bathroom incident with Piece.

She was not impressed, but she said she was okay with it. She doesn't mind sharing a man, just not with her friends - but as long as there was no penetration is was okay. Looking back however, I still think that's where we started to drift apart.

The rest of the night is a bit of a blur, but an hour or so later, Girl and I headed back to her place and spent three sweaty hours together before collapsing in a tired pile.

I said goodnight to Girlfriend via BBM, and drifted to sleep.

Sent via BlackBerry® from AIS

No comments:

Post a Comment