Sunday 11 March 2012

Ménagerie à trois Part 1

Well this week has definitely been one for the books.
We'll start at the beginning.

After work on Tuesday, I get home in a bit of a rush. Wednesday was Makha Bucha day (Makha Bucha commemorates the unique event when 1,250 of the Lord Buddha’s disciples spontaneously gathered to hear him preach.), so the girlfriend and I had last minute plans to get out of the city. We rushed to pack an overnight bag, and were out of the house in about 20 minutes.

From home to Future Park, we grab a van to Prachin Buri for 160 Baht (80 each). Two of our old university friends live in Prachin Buri, and as it turns out, one of them was celebrating his birthday.
Prachin Buri Main Road
We arrived in Prachin Buri around 20:00, sat down at a local cafe and ordered a drink while the girlfriend called the friend to come fetch us. It was dark, late, and while my Thai is good enough to get by in Bangkok, it's not nearly good enough for Prachin Buri. We underestimated how small the town was though, as I was about 3 sips into my beer when I heard my name being called from behind.

After enthusiastic greetings, introductions (he had brought an American friend along to eliminate the need for two trips on the motorcycle.) and them generously helping me finish the yai bia Singha, we set off for party supplies.
Party Supplies
1 Large Russian Vodka
10 cans of Shark
1 Large Thai Whiskey
2 1.5l Pepsi's
4 Packets of Marlboro
3 bags of ice

We were set.

So off we ride, for all of two minutes, to come to the house. The party was already in full-swing.
The party made for a weird mix, 3 Thai speaking falang, 8 Thai's and us. Everyone was speaking Thai of course, with the occasional English and some Dutch thrown in here and there.

Not long in, we night had devolved into a drinking game from back home which we have been introducing the Thai's to. Needless to say, we were getting hammered.

By the end of the night, we were carrying Mattayom students out of the house and into the car, and not long after it was just me, Girlfriend, and the birthday boy. She and I had made a bet before to see how long it would take him to suggest a threesome, and we were quite entertained by his mulling on how to approach this subject.
The Devil's Threeway
Eventually he threw his hands into the air and proclaimed "Fuckit. We're all adults here. What would you say to some no strings attached fun?" We laughed and explained that I had won the bet.

We all moved up to the bedroom, and I quickly nipped off to the bathroom. By the time I emerged they had already gotten started, so after a quick strip I jumped in as well. As Murphy would have it however, I had imbibed a bit too vodka/wine/whiskey, and was left flacid as a... thing that is flacid?

A thing that is flacid.
Mai bpen lai, whatever. My fireworks might be wet and sizzled, but that's no reason to spoil her fun. So I concentrate on enhancing her pleasure, and about two hours later, we all emerge for a cigarette on the balcony. Not that I deserved mine... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment