Monday 12 March 2012

Ménagerie à trois Part 2

Skip forward to the weekend. It's Saturday now. I head down to my "local" (+-1 hour by bus) watering hole.

The owner and owners of other local businesses are receiving blessings from Monks today. I assume this is a continuation from Makha Bukha, so the place is quite busy. I grab a bottle of whiskey and let them do their thing. Eating, drinking and much talking ensue - in some bastardized hybrid of Thai & English. Thaigrish? Thaigrit? Mai bpen lai.

I am sitting with a large group of Thai friends, one of which is a particularly foxy Thai lady in red. Si-DAAAEENG girl! You all know her as "Girl" (or you will when I get around to writing that entry...).

I have been informed prior to my arrival in that refreshingly blunt way that one does in a non-native language that no carnal activities will be taking place for the next several days. It seems "the painters are in..." - and the paint matches the colour of her dress.

The Blackberry goes crazy. It's my girlfriend. She's bored.

Am I still at the pub or am I coming home?
I'm still at the pub.
Is Girl there?
Yes.
Can I come join you guys, I still wanna meet her.
Yes.
 [An hour passes]
Do they have vodka?
Yes.
Shall I bring you some Shark?
YES!
I'm here.

I go over to Girl. Girl, my girlfriend is on her way. She should be here in a few minutes. She wants to meet you. I've never seen an expression like that on her face - it's that typical look of a deer trapped in headlights.
She composes herself almost instantly. "Ok." I don't believe her.

Girlfriend arrives. Everyone greets her enthusiastically, and I lead her over to the bar.

Girlfriend, this is Girl. Girl, this is Girlfriend.
Very nice to meet you.

I can taste the awkwardness in the air, and it tastes awkward.
I love every second of it.

Girl scurries off and goes and sits with another group. Girlfriend and I move back to the large table.

We drink, we chat, we laugh - an hour passes as I give Girl some time to think this all through. I beckon her over to the bar.

Girlfriend knows what happened Girl, and she's fine with it. There's no reason to be freaked out.
Ok.
Trust me. She likes you by the way.
Ok, I'm not nervous. I come drink with you.

She joins the large table again and the two of them start chatting. More time passes. It's getting late now, I don't think the buses are running anymore.

Girl's friend Peace arrives. Girlfriend thinks that Peace is very attractive, so I run off to go work some behind the scenes magic. As Peace once told me, in that refreshingly blunt way that one does in a non-native language, "No, I'm a homo. I like boy but like girl more."

Few minutes later, Girlfriend goes to the bathroom. Peace follows her. I wonder how long they'll be kissing.
I sit down next to Girl and I just smile. She beckons as if to ask... "Yes." She nods in understanding.

Later that night we're all sitting at the large table again, a few of the Thai's passed out on couches and benches around the bar. It's really late now, and I don't feel like paying 300 baht for a taxi home at one in the morning.

I was about to ask, but Girl offers. You want to stay at my place?

We settle the bill and head downstairs, walking down the road chatting. It's not far.

As we walk into the apartment I throw my stuff down on the dresser and strip, I really need a shower.
Girl shyly takes a shower after me, and then Girlfriend.

While she's in the shower I grab Girl on the balcony overlooking the Bangkok skyline where we smoke. We kiss until she can't take it anymore, "No, don't make me horny! I said no sex!" I take a drag of the Marlboro, slowly exhaling with a playfully wicked smile adorning my face.


 

We fall asleep listening to Nina Simone and the Clash.

Girl on my right, Girlfriend on my left.
Right hand on one ass, left hand on another, erect cock in the middle, staring idly at the roof.

What use is having two lovers when their periods are always synched...

1 comment:

  1. The answer to the last question would be something like...pick a better time next time! LOL - you know what I mean ;)

    ReplyDelete